Flux Onslaught V2
A strong chassis is important for any off-road machine, and it's no different with the Flux Onslaught V2. With its high performance design, the Flux Onslaught V2 takes all the latest refinements from the fastest racing truggies and combines them in a tough, ready to run package.
- 6061 Aluminium chassis plate
- First pressing DuPont plastic wishbones
- 6061 Aluminium shock towers
- Low centre of gravity for better handling
- Fully adjustable steering and suspension geometry
- Powerful 3421Kv Brushless Motor and Water Resistant ESC
- Twin sealed differentials
The Flux Onslaught V2 features a powerful brushless motor system with CNC casing and built in cooling fins.
The Flux Onslaught V2 features twin sealed differential units, with steel, beveled drive gears to ensure maximum strength and efficient drive transfer to the place you need it most, the wheel in each corner.
- Heavy duty dogbones handle the power delivery to each wheel
- Independant fully adjustable suspension
- Sealed ball race bearings ensure smooth running
- Mini-block off-road tyres with inserts provide maximum grip on track